About this Site and Me

My photo
Flower Mound, TX, United States
Hi, I am an artist, wife, mom, gamer and the Elementary Art Educator at Donald Elementary, a sweet and wonderful school in Flower Mound, TX (outside of Dallas). This is a great place to see how we are integrating studio habits with technology and interdisciplinary connections. I also love to share my "wisdom" (Re: Experiences. From mistakes.) about teaching Elementary Art. I love what I do, and I've been doing it for a long time. Creating and teaching Art is what I live for. Enjoy.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Student Art: making the Lewisville ISD Admin. Building way cool!

New thing, TIMELY thing: our district's art teachers are rotating months to display student art at our two major Admin. Buildings. Amazing way to promote and advocate for Art Ed.

And, the people who work there? They LOVE IT.
The view down the long, ominous hallway that leads to HR...

The 4th grader Mummy Coffins are a hit!

I basically copied my earlier blog entry about this project and how we integrated technology with this historical project...
...including pictures and the qr code to my blog, naturally ;) hahahaha!

I used clear push pins to secure the six foot pieces to the wall.

A small, easy way to brighten boring halls and promote Art Ed. Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment