About this Site and Me

My photo
Flower Mound, TX, United States
Hi, I am an artist, wife, mom, gamer and the Elementary Art Educator at Donald Elementary, a sweet and wonderful school in Flower Mound, TX (outside of Dallas). This is a great place to see how we are integrating studio habits with technology and interdisciplinary connections. I also love to share my "wisdom" (Re: Experiences. From mistakes.) about teaching Elementary Art. I love what I do, and I've been doing it for a long time. Creating and teaching Art is what I live for. Enjoy.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Happy Happy, Happy Break!

Have a happy, happy Christmas and New Year!

Enjoy the break, we all need it! (Especially us Texans after being off for two days with Ice Storm 2013. Right??)

I plan on resting, eating good food, hanging with family and friends, playing video games and painting. There are some great movies out and I really want to spend as much time as I can with my girl as she is halfway through her senior year of high school. *sniffle*

I hope this time brings you contentment and gratitude of lacking nothing. And some lazy, lazy days.


This will be me by December 28. Cannot wait.

See you next year! Be safe!

2 comments: