About this Site and Me

My photo
Flower Mound, TX, United States
Hi, I am an artist, wife, mom, gamer and the Elementary Art Educator at Donald Elementary, a sweet and wonderful school in Flower Mound, TX (outside of Dallas). This is a great place to see how we are integrating studio habits with technology and interdisciplinary connections. I also love to share my "wisdom" (Re: Experiences. From mistakes.) about teaching Elementary Art. I love what I do, and I've been doing it for a long time. Creating and teaching Art is what I live for. Enjoy.

Friday, April 26, 2013

It's that special time, weaving time!

 textural weavings, 4th grade

 I LOVE WEAVING. I almost majored in it in college (until my dad intervened...ahem...)

I adore it. I love all textiles. 

I think I will do a lot more next year...



Kinder Paper weaving, using summer symbols



1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! I will attempt this activity for a Kid's Hope activity!
    I appreciate your post!

    ReplyDelete