About this Site and Me

My photo
Flower Mound, TX, United States
Hi, I am an artist, wife, mom, gamer and the Elementary Art Educator at Donald Elementary, a sweet and wonderful school in Flower Mound, TX (outside of Dallas). This is a great place to see how we are integrating studio habits with technology and interdisciplinary connections. I also love to share my "wisdom" (Re: Experiences. From mistakes.) about teaching Elementary Art. I love what I do, and I've been doing it for a long time. Creating and teaching Art is what I live for. Enjoy.

Friday, February 5, 2016

iPads in the Art room---using the time lapse function, so cool!


Sometimes a picture is all you need:


(I know what you're thinking: Holy cow, she didn't write a novel! Wow! But really, this is easy. And the kids came up with the idea. Time Lapse is part of the Camera function. We use book stands donated by the Library to hold the iPads in place. These videos can be placed in their digital portfolios or for sharing with family and friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment