About this Site and Me

My photo
Flower Mound, TX, United States
Hi, I am an artist, wife, mom, gamer and the Elementary Art Educator at Donald Elementary, a sweet and wonderful school in Flower Mound, TX (outside of Dallas). This is a great place to see how we are integrating studio habits with technology and interdisciplinary connections. I also love to share my "wisdom" (Re: Experiences. From mistakes.) about teaching Elementary Art. I love what I do, and I've been doing it for a long time. Creating and teaching Art is what I live for. Enjoy.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Art Teacher of the Day!

Hey everyone! Meet "Teacher Ella", Art Teacher for the Day (that day happened to be Friday, Oct 31. Yep, Halloween. At school during Story Book Dress up day) YEAH!

I even let her wear my microphone!

Ella with her lesson plans all ready.

Her mom won this prize at the PTA's Fall Festival Silent Auction. This is a GREAT FUNDRAISER!

And Ella was READY.

Ella teaching. It was awesome. And funny. 

Teacher Ella with kinder. They ADORED her, and now I have these big shoes to fill.

A teacher in training...check that out

Ella with her last class of the day

And she still has energy and smiles! Love her!

1 comment: