About this Site and Me

My photo
Flower Mound, TX, United States
Hi, I am an artist, wife, mom, gamer and the Elementary Art Educator at Donald Elementary, a sweet and wonderful school in Flower Mound, TX (outside of Dallas). This is a great place to see how we are integrating studio habits with technology and interdisciplinary connections. I also love to share my "wisdom" (Re: Experiences. From mistakes.) about teaching Elementary Art. I love what I do, and I've been doing it for a long time. Creating and teaching Art is what I live for. Enjoy.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

what Mrs. McReynolds does during the summer, part 1

PD!  Lots and lots of professional development. Lots.

Teachers, Parents, Students!

Important tech note: Sketchbook Express (free) is no longer available. HOWEVER, Sketchbook Pro is free (for now). GET. IT. NOW.





LISD xCamp: Apple Training in Harry Potter World


getting ready for Penny Pantyhose House challenge. I won.

I made a bunch of memes. We were in a Twitter war with the other houses for points.


 Extra points for RTs!



Five full days of intensive training on iMovie, iBooks, Keynote, Pages, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment