About this Site and Me

My photo
Flower Mound, TX, United States
Hi, I am an artist, wife, mom, gamer and the Elementary Art Educator at Donald Elementary, a sweet and wonderful school in Flower Mound, TX (outside of Dallas). This is a great place to see how we are integrating studio habits with technology and interdisciplinary connections. I also love to share my "wisdom" (Re: Experiences. From mistakes.) about teaching Elementary Art. I love what I do, and I've been doing it for a long time. Creating and teaching Art is what I live for. Enjoy.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

2 ART SHOWS IN ONE WEEK.

Our District Art Show--hanging tonight.

Our Open House Art Show--needs to be up by Thursday, 900 works of art.

Staying at work till 10pm.

I. Am. Delirious.

But I love it.

Each box for each class. The kids thought it was pizza. BUMMER.
Students select their own work to go in the art show. 

Laying art work to figure out spacing.


A corner of a table, this is 3 feet high...and growing. 

The table for mounting, labeling, crying, sleeping. ..

1 comment:

  1. wow, you are busy! Im sure the kids will love it. May I ask where did you get those big boxes?

    ReplyDelete