About this Site and Me

My photo
Flower Mound, TX, United States
Hi, I am an artist, wife, mom, gamer and the Elementary Art Educator at Donald Elementary, a sweet and wonderful school in Flower Mound, TX (outside of Dallas). This is a great place to see how we are integrating studio habits with technology and interdisciplinary connections. I also love to share my "wisdom" (Re: Experiences. From mistakes.) about teaching Elementary Art. I love what I do, and I've been doing it for a long time. Creating and teaching Art is what I live for. Enjoy.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Painting with kindergarten makes me happy. Crazy, I KNOW!

Exploring and experiencing what happens when you mix warm colors (yellow, red, orange) and cool colors (blue, green and purple) with white (tints)!

This makes me sooooooooo happy!




One table was set up with warm colors only, the other was cool. Half way through the class, they switched. Only I put the papers on the drying rack ^.^

So fun, so fast, so (believe it or not) peaceful!

We will use these papers for our weaving project. Keep you posted on all...that...craziness...


1 comment: