About this Site and Me

My photo
Flower Mound, TX, United States
Hi, I am an artist, wife, mom, gamer and the Elementary Art Educator at Donald Elementary, a sweet and wonderful school in Flower Mound, TX (outside of Dallas). This is a great place to see how we are integrating studio habits with technology and interdisciplinary connections. I also love to share my "wisdom" (Re: Experiences. From mistakes.) about teaching Elementary Art. I love what I do, and I've been doing it for a long time. Creating and teaching Art is what I live for. Enjoy.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oct. Inservice. aaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Think of me peeps.

 Friday I am teaching another "tech in the art room" inservice (professional devel) to a group of LISD Art teachers, elem and secondary!

I thought it would 5 of us sitting around playing with our iPads, but there are 23 coming and that means I better have my act together. Omgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Would it be bad to just play Tricia Fuglestad's videos all day?

*notfreakingoutatall*

Update! 

I AM TIRED OF MY OWN VOICE.

Thank you, Alan Kohutek for coming and talking for us about technology! We are excited! You can't  tell, but really we are!

There were 27 Art Teachers in my room with all kinds of devices and we rocked it! How to use iPads, Cool Art Apps, Minecraft, Google Apps, Google Sites and Blogger....omgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

This is one tired girl.




We are engaged and enthusiastic, not bored. I promise.





No comments:

Post a Comment