|Blissful LISD Art Teachers Blogging|
So I taught my very first inservice (with McAuliffe Art teacher, Rebecca Lake). On a Monday morning. And if it could go wrong...ho boy.
- Our newly wireless school had no wireless. Server was down. Naturally.
- OF COURSE I had used Google Presentation. Luckily, I saved it to a flash.
- Remember kids, always have a plan B!
- The printers are wireless. I couldn't print. I couldn't print!
- Finally, with 20 minutes to go, I was able to print the 24 page Presentation and make copies...
- Toner was down, and I forgot to hit the collate button. *smack head*
- By this time I was so flustered I couldn't make my laptop and projector talk, so I am totally old schooling it with a document camera.
Remember, I am teaching an inservice. ABOUT BLOGGING ONLINE. Using paper copies on a document camera.
Until Rebecca plugged in the correct cable. Doh!
Luckily the wiffy came on around 9ish. I was able to stop crying and start over and hopefully everyone learned Very Important Lessons. I know I did.
Most important: heads up blogging-world, we just sent a new bunch of art teachers to you! You're welcome!