About this Site and Me

My photo
Flower Mound, TX, United States
Hi, I am an artist, wife, mom, gamer and the Elementary Art Educator at Donald Elementary, a sweet and wonderful school in Flower Mound, TX (outside of Dallas). This is a great place to see how we are integrating studio habits with technology and interdisciplinary connections. I also love to share my "wisdom" (Re: Experiences. From mistakes.) about teaching Elementary Art. I love what I do, and I've been doing it for a long time. Creating and teaching Art is what I live for. Enjoy.

Friday, April 5, 2013

a week in the art room: April 1-5

 1st grade, Eric Carle Collages of Texas Wildflowers: painting papers


 2nd: Chinese Celebration Banners



3rd Grade: Gyotaku (Japanese Fish Prints)





5th: Altered Book Sculptures



 ...with class discussion. FASCINATING btw!



4th grade: ceramic dragons





No comments:

Post a Comment