Pages

▼

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Raise your hand if your summer flew by...'cause mine did


For the first time in 20 years, my room is ready before the kids are here! 2 weeks of summer left  ^.^

I am curious about my "icases" (jumbo book covers) for iPads. I will keep you guys posted and let you know if they work or not....I am hopeful as they are a super cheap alternative *fingers crossed*

I am pumped about teaching professional development this week! Blogging with Art Teachers tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. See you tomorrow! And, yes, my summer went waaay too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't see it but I am raising my hand! I blinked and summer was gone! 2more weeks and both of my rooms are still not ready! Aaaagghh! Have a great rest of your summer and a great year at school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do tell about your professional development!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you crack me up...thanks for sharing the knowledge!

    ReplyDelete